Subject Areas on Research
- Cholesteatoma: Is a second stage necessary?
- Chronic Ear Disease.
- Clinical Consensus Statement: Balloon Dilation of the Eustachian Tube.
- Health Care Utilization and Prescribing Patterns for Adult Eustachian Tube Dysfunction.
- Hearing sensitivity and measurements of middle ear and eustachian tube function after maxillary osteotomy with advancement surgery.
- Intranasal fluticasone associated with delayed tympanostomy tube placement in children with eustachian tube dysfunction.
- Recurrent and Progressive Facial Baroparesis on Flying Relieved by Eustachian Tube Dilation.
- Roaring in the ears: patulous Eustachian tube in bulbar amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.