Subject Areas on Research
- A study of anthropogenic and climatic disturbance of the New River Estuary using a Bayesian belief network.
- Algal blooms and the nitrogen-enrichment hypothesis in Florida springs: evidence, alternatives, and adaptive management.
- Assessing TMDL effectiveness using flow-adjusted concentrations: a case study of the Neuse River, North Carolina.
- Biogeographic consequences of nutrient enrichment for plant-herbivore interactions in coastal wetlands.
- Engineered nanoparticles interact with nutrients to intensify eutrophication in a wetland ecosystem experiment.
- FenyMon: ferry-based monitoring and assessment of human and climatically driven environmental change in the Albemarle-Pamlico sound system.
- Herbivores and nutrients control grassland plant diversity via light limitation.
- Herbivory and eutrophication mediate grassland plant nutrient responses across a global climatic gradient.
- Increased grassland arthropod production with mammalian herbivory and eutrophication: a test of mediation pathways.
- Interannual variability in the timing of New England shellfish toxicity and relationships to environmental forcing.
- Nutrient profiles in the everglades: examination along the eutrophication gradient.
- Plant species' origin predicts dominance and response to nutrient enrichment and herbivores in global grasslands.
- Suppression of water-bloom cyanobacterium Microcystis aeruginosa by algaecide hydrogen peroxide maximized through programmed cell death.
- The Trait Repertoire Enabling Cyanobacteria to Bloom Assessed through Comparative Genomic Complexity and Metatranscriptomics.
- The role of CYP1A inhibition in the embryotoxic interactions between hypoxia and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and PAH mixtures in zebrafish (Danio rerio).
Keywords of People