Subject Areas on Research
- A diagnostically useful histopathologic feature of endometrial polyp: the long axis of endometrial glands arranged parallel to surface epithelium.
- Aberrant production of IL-13 by T cells promotes exocrinopathy in Id3 knockout mice.
- Alpha-adrenergic mRNA subtype expression in the human nasal turbinate.
- Barnacle Balanus amphitrite adheres by a stepwise cementing process.
- Comparisons of the foveae dorsales in male and female ixodid ticks Amblyomma americanum, A. maculatum, Dermacentor andersoni and D. variabilis (Acari: Ixodidae).
- Effects of DDT on eggshell quality and calcium adenosine triphosphatase.
- Immunoreactive prostatic specific antigen in male periurethral glands.
- In vitro inhibition of microsomal calcium atpase from eggshell gland of mallard duck.
- Myoepithelial Cells of Submucosal Glands Can Function as Reserve Stem Cells to Regenerate Airways after Injury.
- Submucosal glands are the predominant site of CFTR expression in the human bronchus.
- Tissue-specific expression of kallikrein-related genes in the rat.
- Ultrastructural changes accompanying secretion and cell death in the molting glands of an insect (Oncopeltus).