Subject Areas on Research
- A Randomized Trial Comparing Bilateral Lateral Rectus Recession versus Unilateral Recess and Resect for Basic-Type Intermittent Exotropia.
- Combined resection and recession of a single rectus muscle for the treatment of incomitant strabismus.
- Evaluation of the Intermittent Exotropia Questionnaire using Rasch analysis.
- Grand rounds #51: a case of consecutive exotropia after medial rectus recession for Duane syndrome.
- Health-related quality of life in children with untreated intermittent exotropia and their parents.
- Improvement in health-related quality of life following strabismus surgery for children with intermittent exotropia.
- Inferior oblique muscle palsy following maxillectomy for squamous cell carcinoma.
- Overminus Lens Therapy for Children 3 to 10 Years of Age With Intermittent Exotropia: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Rasch-calibrated Intermittent Exotropia Symptom Questionnaire for Children.