Subject Areas on Research
- The Tara Pacific expedition-A pan-ecosystemic approach of the "-omics" complexity of coral reef holobionts across the Pacific Ocean.
- Tighten regulations on deep-sea mining.
- UBC-Nepal Expedition: An experimental overview of the 2016 University of British Columbia Scientific Expedition to Nepal Himalaya.
- UBC-Nepal Expedition: Haemoconcentration underlies the reductions in cerebral blood flow observed during acclimatization to high altitude.
- UBC-Nepal expedition: phenotypical evidence for evolutionary adaptation in the control of cerebral blood flow and oxygen delivery at high altitude.
- UBC-Nepal expedition: upper and lower limb conduit artery shear stress and flow-mediated dilation on ascent to 5,050 m in lowlanders and Sherpa.