Subject Areas on Research
- Another surprise from the mitochondrial genome.
- Cytoplasmic inheritance redux.
- Retroviral E-DNA: persistence and gene expression in nondividing immune cells.
- SXI1alpha controls uniparental mitochondrial inheritance in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- The blood nucleome in the pathogenesis of SLE.
- The genetics of sex ratio distortion by cytoplasmic infection under maternal and contagious transmission: an epidemiological study.
- The mating type-specific homeodomain genes SXI1 alpha and SXI2a coordinately control uniparental mitochondrial inheritance in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- Unidirectional dominance of cytoplasmic inheritance in two genetic crosses of Plasmodium falciparum.