Subject Areas on Research
- A cost-minimization analysis of tissue-engineered constructs for corneal endothelial transplantation.
- A device to facilitate limbal stem cell procurement from eye bank donor tissue for keratolimbal allograft procedures.
- Accessibility to and Quality of Human Eye Tissue for Research: A Cross-Sectional Survey of ARVO Members.
- Characterization of Corneal Donor Tissue Lesions by Anterior Segment Optical Coherence Tomography Compared With Eye Bank Technician Slit-Lamp Examination.
- Corneoscleral rim cultures: lack of utility and implications for clinical decision-making and infection prevention in the care of patients undergoing corneal transplantation.
- Cost Minimization Analysis of Precut Cornea Grafts in Descemet Stripping Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty.
- Increasing the Availability and Quality of Donor Eyes for Research.
- Legal considerations in international eye banking.
- Patient and family attitudes about an eye donation registry for research.
- Penetrating keratoplasty in the Singapore National Eye Centre and donor cornea acquisition in the Singapore Eye Bank.
- Screening for previous refractive surgery in eye bank corneas by using optical coherence tomography.
- Simple fixation and storage protocol for preserving the internal structure of intact human donor lenses and extracted human nuclear cataract specimens.
- Successful Implementation of a Program for Increasing Donor Eyes for Research: The Duke-Miracles In Sight Program.
Keywords of People