Subject Areas on Research
- Diabetic retinopathy should not be a contraindication to thrombolytic therapy for acute myocardial infarction: review of ocular hemorrhage incidence and location in the GUSTO-I trial. Global Utilization of Streptokinase and t-PA for Occluded Coronary Arteries.
- Diagnosis and treatment of retrobulbar hemorrhage.
- Hemi-retinal vein occlusion following LASIK.
- Meta-Analysis of Intraocular Bleeding With Dual Antiplatelet Therapy Using P2Y12 Inhibitors Prasugrel or Ticagrelor.
- Recombinant hirudin for prevention of experimental postoperative intraocular fibrin.
Keywords of People