Subject Areas on Research
- A Randomized Trial Comparing Part-time Patching with Observation for Intermittent Exotropia in Children 12 to 35 Months of Age.
- A behavioral analysis of eye protection use by soldiers.
- A randomized trial comparing part-time patching with observation for children 3 to 10 years of age with intermittent exotropia.
- Effectiveness of interventions to prevent work-related eye injuries.
- Evaluation of ocular protection filters in field situations.
- Eye injuries associated with paintball guns.
- Ocular safety of recreational lasers.
- Proof of alleged transmission of hepatitis C virus by a conjunctival blood splash.
- Risk for radiation-induced cataract for staff in interventional cardiology: is there reason for concern?
- Tb in a global health exchange program.
- The epidemiology of ocular trauma in Singapore: perspective from the emergency service of a large tertiary hospital.
Keywords of People