Subject Areas on Research
- Complications of the forehead-brow lift.
- Complications using intense ultrasound therapy to treat deep dermal facial skin and subcutaneous tissues.
- De Novo Truncating Variants in ASXL2 Are Associated with a Unique and Recognizable Clinical Phenotype.
- Eyebrow and eyelid dimensions: an anthropometric analysis of African Americans and Caucasians.
- Frontal fibrosing alopecia: a retrospective review of 19 patients seen at Duke University.
- Keratosis follicularis spinulosa decalvans in a family.
- Perineural tumor extension to the cavernous sinus from superficial facial carcinoma: CT manifestations.
Keywords of People