Subject Areas on Research
- Argon laser treatment of trichiasis.
- Bimatoprost 0.03% gel for cosmetic eyelash growth and enhancement.
- CO2 Laser Lash Tilt Technique for the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Lash Ptosis and Augmentation of Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty Results.
- Clinical heterogeneity in lymphoedema-distichiasis with FOXC2 truncating mutations.
- Dacryolith formation around an eyelash retained in the lacrimal sac.
- Eyelash growth after enucleation and evisceration surgery.
- Eyelash migration into a clear corneal incision following cataract surgery.
- Histological and morphometric analysis of the effects of argon laser epilation.
- Prostaglandin-Associated Periorbitopathy in Children and Young Adults with Glaucoma.
Keywords of People
- Busuioc, Corina Adela, Medical Instructor in the Department of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, Corneal Diseases
- Stinnett, Sandra Sue, Associate Professor of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Woodward, Julie Ann, Professor of Ophthalmology, Dermatology