Subject Areas on Research
- Atypical hemifacial microsomia associated with Chiari I malformation and syrinx: further evidence indicating that chiari I malformation is a disorder of the paraaxial mesoderm. Case report and review of the literature.
- Facial and orbital asymmetry in oculofacial surgery patients.
- Facial asymmetry in superior oblique muscle palsy and pulley heterotopy.
- Modern tenets for repair of bilateral cleft lip.
- Preoperative facial muscle imaging predicts final facial function after facial nerve grafting.
- The undesirable influence of reconstructive procedures on the symmetry of the nasolabial folds.
- Treatment planning and biomechanics of distraction osteogenesis from an orthodontic perspective.
- Use of 1-desamino-8-D-arginine vasopressin in microsurgical reconstruction in a patient with von Willebrand's disease.
Keywords of People