Subject Areas on Research
- An in vivo analysis of the effect and duration of treatment with botulinum toxin type A using digital image speckle correlation.
- An overview of techniques, indications, and approaches to the midface lift.
- Botulinum toxin therapy for neurologic disorders.
- Contemporary solutions for the treatment of facial nerve paralysis.
- Development of craniofacial musculature in Monodelphis domestica (Marsupialia, Didelphidae).
- Distinguishing clinical and electrodiagnostic features of X-linked bulbospinal neuronopathy.
- Ephaptic transmission in hemifacial spasm: a single-fiber EMG study.
- Facial expressions of emotion reveal neuroendocrine and cardiovascular stress responses.
- Heterogeneity of tardive dyskinesia. A multivariate analysis.
- Management of facial spasm with Clostridium botulinum toxin.
- Mechanisms of blepharoptosis following cosmetic glabellar chemodenervation.
- Medical and surgical management of facial nerve palsy.
- Optimizing interoperability between video-oculographic and electromyographic systems.
- Preoperative appearance of facial muscles on magnetic resonance predicts final facial function after acoustic neuroma surgery.
- Preoperative facial muscle imaging predicts final facial function after facial nerve grafting.
Keywords of People