Subject Areas on Research
- Dye-laser treatment of children with port-wine stains.
- External ocular pigmentation.
- Giant cavernous hemangioma of the face.
- Histological features of osteofibrous hemangioma of the maxillofacial and skull base regions.
- Ipsilateral facial and uveal arteriovenous and capillary angioma, microphthalmos, heterochromia of the iris, and hypotony: an oculocutaneous syndrome simulating Sturge-Weber syndrome.
- Microsurgical composite tissue transplantation: a method of immediate reconstruction of the head and neck.
- Microsurgical salvage of the intractable oral vestibule.
- Mohs versus traditional surgical excision for facial and auricular nonmelanoma skin cancer: an analysis of cost-effectiveness.
- Mule spinners' cancer and the wool industry.
- Nevus of Ota and intracranial arteriovenous malformation.
- Perineural tumor extension to the cavernous sinus from superficial facial carcinoma: CT manifestations.
- Regional spread of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma of the face via facial vein tumor thrombus: a case report.
- The Utility of Polyether-Ether-Ketone Implants Adjacent to Sinus Cavities After Craniofacial Trauma.
- Tolerability of high-dose topical tretinoin: the Veterans Affairs Topical Tretinoin Chemoprevention Trial.
- Tunneled and transposed island flaps in facial reconstructive surgery.
- [Facial allograft transplantation: fiction or reality? Surgical techniques in a fresh human cadaver model].
Keywords of People