Subject Areas on Research
- A model for early prediction of facial nerve recovery after vestibular schwannoma surgery.
- Does a positive neural margin affect outcome in facial nerve grafting?
- Malignant otitis externa (MOE) causing cerebral abscess and facial nerve palsy.
- Prevalence of Cochlear-Facial Dehiscence in a Study of 1,020 Temporal Bone Specimens.
- Spontaneous EMG activity in the extensor digitorum brevis and abductor hallucis muscles in normal subjects.
- What's in a name? Eponyms in head and neck imaging.