Subject Areas on Research
- Autologous bone marrow transplantation and factor XII, factor VII, and protein C deficiencies. Report of a new association and its possible relationship to endothelial cell injury.
- Avoiding Cardiovascular Collapse: Pediatric Cutaneous Mastocytosis and Anesthetic Challenges.
- Combined deficiency of factors II, VII, IX, and X (Borgschulte-Grigsby deficiency) in pregnancy.
- HEREDITARY FACTOR VII DEFICIENCY IN THE ASIAN ELEPHANT (ELEPHAS MAXIMUS) CAUSED BY A F7 MISSENSE MUTATION.
- Recombinant activated factor VII: its mechanism of action and role in the control of hemorrhage.
- Thrombotic complications after substitution with a FVII concentrate.