Factor X Deficiency
Subject Areas on Research
- Acquired, non-amyloid related factor X deficiency: review of the literature.
- Combined deficiency of factors II, VII, IX, and X (Borgschulte-Grigsby deficiency) in pregnancy.
- Efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of a new high-purity factor X concentrate in women and girls with hereditary factor X deficiency.
- Factor X deficiency and pregnancy: preconception counselling and therapeutic options.
- Perivascular tissue factor is down-regulated following cutaneous wounding: implications for bleeding in hemophilia.
- The action of high-dose factor VIIa (FVIIa) in a cell-based model of hemostasis.