Subject Areas on Research
- A model for the tissue factor pathway to thrombin. I. An empirical study.
- Antithrombotic therapy in acute coronary syndrome: how far up the coagulation cascade will we go?
- Coagulation factor XI is a contaminant in intravenous immunoglobulin preparations.
- Management of gynecologic surgery in the patient with factor XI deficiency: a review of the literature.
- Procoagulant and platelet aggregating properties of antilymphocyte sera.
- The many faces of the contact pathway and their role in thrombosis.
- Thrombin activates factor XI on activated platelets in the absence of factor XII.
Keywords of People