Subject Areas on Research
- Autologous bone marrow transplantation and factor XII, factor VII, and protein C deficiencies. Report of a new association and its possible relationship to endothelial cell injury.
- Combined factor IX and XI deficiency discovered at liver biopsy.
- Elevated factor VIII enhances thrombin generation in the presence of factor VIII-deficiency, factor XI-deficiency or fondaparinux.
- L-Asparaginase-induced coagulopathy during therapy of acute lymphocytic leukemia.
- Management of gynecologic surgery in the patient with factor XI deficiency: a review of the literature.
- Peripheral retinal vascular lesions in a patient with Gaucher disease and factor XI deficiency. Case report.
- Recombinant activated factor VII: its mechanism of action and role in the control of hemorrhage.