Subject Areas on Research
- Biology of Factor XIII and clinical manifestations of Factor XIII deficiency.
- Cross-linking of fibrin by fibrin=stabilizing factor.
- Editorial Comment: Factor XIII: One More Critical Factor for Hemostasis.
- Factor XIII deficiency mistaken for battered child syndrome: case of "correct" test ordering negated by a commonly accepted qualitative test with limited negative predictive value.
- Human mononuclear phagocyte transglutaminase activity cross-links fibrin.
- Treatment of an acquired Factor XIII inhibitor in an adolescent with systemic lupus erythematosus and renal failure.