Failure to Thrive
Subject Areas on Research
- Acute pancreatitis in an infant with lactic acidosis and a mutation at nucleotide 3243 in the mitochondrial DNA tRNALeu(UUR) gene.
- Atopic dermatitis leading to failure to thrive: A case report.
- Clinical and laboratory findings in four patients with the non-progressive hepatic form of type IV glycogen storage disease.
- Environmental Enteric Dysfunction and Growth Failure/Stunting in Global Child Health.
- Failure to thrive, diarrhea, cough, and oral candidiasis in a three-month-old boy.
- Growth velocity assessment in paediatric AIDS: smoothing, penalized quantile regression and the definition of growth failure.
- Infantile Renovascular Hypertension with Failure to Thrive.
- Infectious and bleeding complications in patients with glycogenosis Ib.
- Intense pruritus and failure to thrive in Alagille syndrome.
- Medium-chain acyl-coenzyme A dehydrogenase deficiency: clinical course in 120 affected children.
- Neonatal herpetic hepatitis.
- Outcomes and tolerability of chemoradiation therapy for pancreatic cancer patients aged 75 years or older.
- Predictors of gastrostomy placement in children with inherited metabolic diseases treated by umbilical cord blood transplantation.
- Recurrent infection, chronic diarrhea, and failure to thrive in a seven-month-old infant.
- Two Sides of the Same Coin: Pediatric-Onset and Adult-Onset Common Variable Immune Deficiency.