Subject Areas on Research
- A phase II evaluation of AMG 102 (rilotumumab) in the treatment of persistent or recurrent epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube or primary peritoneal carcinoma: a Gynecologic Oncology Group study.
- A phase II trial of docetaxel and bevacizumab in recurrent ovarian cancer within 12 months of prior platinum-based chemotherapy.
- A phase II trial of oxaliplatin, docetaxel, and bevacizumab as first-line therapy of advanced cancer of the ovary, peritoneum, and fallopian tube.
- A phase II trial of paclitaxel poliglumex in recurrent or persistent ovarian or primary peritoneal cancer (EOC): a Gynecologic Oncology Group Study.
- Chemotherapy completion in elderly women with ovarian, primary peritoneal or fallopian tube cancer - An NRG oncology/Gynecologic Oncology Group study.
- Cognitive function during and six months following chemotherapy for front-line treatment of ovarian, primary peritoneal or fallopian tube cancer: An NRG oncology/gynecologic oncology group study.
- Comparing Coordinated Versus Sequential Salpingo-Oophorectomy for BRCA1 and BRCA2 Mutation Carriers With Breast Cancer.
- Comparison of bevacizumab alone or with chemotherapy in recurrent ovarian cancer patients.
- Frequency of "incidental" serous tubal intraepithelial carcinoma (STIC) in women without a history of or genetic risk factor for high-grade serous carcinoma: A six-year study.
- Germline polymorphisms in an enhancer of PSIP1 are associated with progression-free survival in epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Health-related quality of life outcomes of docetaxel/carboplatin combination therapy vs. sequential therapy with docetaxel then carboplatin in patients with relapsed, platinum-sensitive ovarian cancer: results from a randomized clinical trial.
- PET-CT localizes previously undetectable metastatic lesions in recurrent fallopian tube carcinoma.
- Role of salpingectomy at the time of urogynecologic surgery.
- The prognostic significance of positive peritoneal cytology and adnexal/serosal metastasis in stage IIIA endometrial cancer.
- Timing of end-of-life care discussion with performance on end-of-life quality indicators in ovarian cancer.
- Transtubal spread of serous adenocarcinoma of the endometrium: an underrecognized mechanism of metastasis.
Keywords of People