Subject Areas on Research
- Generativity abilities predict communication deficits but not repetitive behaviors in Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Hypnosis as adjuvant antiemetic therapy in childhood cancer.
- Learning errors from fiction: difficulties in reducing reliance on fictional stories.
- On the relation between motivation and retention in educational contexts: The role of intentional and unintentional mind wandering.
- Slowing presentation speed increases illusions of knowledge.
- The frequency of involuntary autobiographical memories and future thoughts in relation to daydreaming, emotional distress, and age.
- The prediction of adolescent homicide: episodic dyscontrol and dehumanization.