Fat Emulsions, Intravenous
Subject Areas on Research
- Alternative lipid emulsions as a new standard of care for total parenteral nutrition: finally available in the United States?
- Combined lipid emulsion and ACLS resuscitation following bupivacaine- and hypoxia-induced cardiovascular collapse in unanesthetized swine.
- Hospital change to mixed lipid emulsion from soybean oil-based lipid emulsion for parenteral nutrition in hospitalized and critically ill adults improves outcomes: a pre-post-comparative study.
- Immune function during intravenous administration of a soybean oil emulsion.
- Interactions between propofol and lipid mediator receptors: inhibition of lysophosphatidate signaling.
- Lipids up-regulate uncoupling protein 2 expression in rat hepatocytes.
- Magnetic resonance angiography with hyperpolarized 129Xe dissolved in a lipid emulsion.
- Protein-based molecular contrast optical coherence tomography with phytochrome as the contrast agent.
- Real-time in vivo color Doppler optical coherence tomography.
- Recurrence of local anesthetic cardiac toxicity or hypokalemia?
- The effects of a 10% soybean oil emulsion on lymphocyte transformation.
- The intestinal lymph fistula model--a novel approach to study ghrelin secretion.
- The regulation of the lymphatic secretion of glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) by intestinal absorption of fat and carbohydrate.
- Using the lymph fistula rat model to study the potentiation of GIP secretion by the ingestion of fat and glucose.