Subject Areas on Research
- Are mycoplasma membrane proteins affected by variations in membrane fatty acid composition?
- Enhancement of endocrine pancreatic secretions by essential fatty acids.
- Evaluating daily exposure to polychlorinated biphenyls and polybrominated diphenyl ethers in fish oil supplements.
- Nonpharmacologic treatments for depression in patients with coronary heart disease.
- Phytol metabolites are circulating dietary factors that activate the nuclear receptor RXR.
- Vitamin E and total parenteral nutrition.