Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of volatile free fatty acids in human urine by capillary column gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.
- Changing mesophilic wastewater sludge digestion into thermophilic operation at Terminal Island Treatment Plant.
- Chronic pouchitis after ileal pouch-anal anastomosis: responses to butyrate and glutamine suppositories in a pilot study.
- Isotopomer enrichment assay for very short chain fatty acids and its metabolic applications.
- Short-chain acyl-coenzyme A dehydrogenase deficiency in mice.
- Short-chain fatty acids enhance nuclear receptor activity through mitogen-activated protein kinase activation and histone deacetylase inhibition.
- Short-chain fatty acids stimulate colonic transit via intraluminal 5-HT release in rats.