Fatty Acids, Volatile
Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of volatile free fatty acids in human urine by capillary column gas chromatography/mass spectrometry.
- Association of birth mode of delivery with infant faecal microbiota, potential pathobionts, and short chain fatty acids: a longitudinal study over the first year of life.
- Changing mesophilic wastewater sludge digestion into thermophilic operation at Terminal Island Treatment Plant.
- Chronic pouchitis after ileal pouch-anal anastomosis: responses to butyrate and glutamine suppositories in a pilot study.
- Epigenetic activation of unintegrated HIV-1 genomes by gut-associated short chain fatty acids and its implications for HIV infection.
- Isotopomer enrichment assay for very short chain fatty acids and its metabolic applications.
- Microbiota responses to different prebiotics are conserved within individuals and associated with habitual fiber intake.
- Multi-omics analyses of radiation survivors identify radioprotective microbes and metabolites.
- Short-Chain Fatty Acid Production by Gut Microbiota from Children with Obesity Differs According to Prebiotic Choice and Bacterial Community Composition.
- Short-chain acyl-coenzyme A dehydrogenase deficiency in mice.
- Short-chain fatty acids enhance nuclear receptor activity through mitogen-activated protein kinase activation and histone deacetylase inhibition.
- Short-chain fatty acids stimulate colonic transit via intraluminal 5-HT release in rats.
- Timing of complementary feeding is associated with gut microbiota diversity and composition and short chain fatty acid concentrations over the first year of life.