Subject Areas on Research
- Alcohollike liver disease in nonalcoholics. A clinical and histologic comparison with alcohol-induced liver injury.
- Betaine resolves severe alcohol-induced hepatitis and steatosis following liver transplantation.
- Chronic ethanol consumption induces the production of tumor necrosis factor-alpha and related cytokines in liver and adipose tissue.
- Developmental Morphogens & Recovery from Alcoholic Liver Disease.
- In vitro interleukin-6 treatment prevents mortality associated with fatty liver transplants in rats.
- Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase Attenuates Alcohol-Induced Hepatosteatosis in Mice.
- Mitochondrial proteins that regulate apoptosis and necrosis are induced in mouse fatty liver.
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis: Histopathology Basics Within a Broader Context.
- Oxidative stress and oval cell accumulation in mice and humans with alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Role of Fn14 in acute alcoholic steatohepatitis in mice.
- Similarities and differences in the pathogenesis of alcoholic and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- The cheating liver: imaging of focal steatosis and fatty sparing.
- The diagnosis and management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: Practice guideline by the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, American College of Gastroenterology, and the American Gastroenterological Association.
Keywords of People