Subject Areas on Research
- American Society of Pediatric Nephrology position paper on linking reimbursement to quality of care.
- Changes in Medicare reimbursement for echocardiographic procedures.
- Competition among physicians, revisited.
- Health Care Financing Administration release of final physician payment reform regulation.
- Outlook for Alternative Payment Models in Fee-for-Service Medicare.
- Pharmacoeconomic analysis of sertraline treatment of depression in patients with unstable angina or a recent myocardial infarction.
- Physician payment for 2007: a description of the process by which major changes in valuation of cardiothoracic surgical procedures occurred.
- Physician reimbursement: Diagnosis and prescription
- Principles for a Framework for Alternative Payment Models.
- Society of gynecologic oncology future of physician payment reform task force: Lessons learned in developing and implementing surgical alternative payment models.
- Wide variation in payments for Medicare beneficiary oncology services suggests room for practice-level improvement.
Keywords of People