Subject Areas on Research
- Confirmatory factor analysis of the Infant Feeding Styles Questionnaire in Latino families.
- Feeding strategy shapes gut metagenomic enrichment and functional specialization in captive lemurs.
- Hypophosphatemia in malnourished children during refeeding.
- Impact of Cognition and Handfeeding Assistance on Nutritional Intake for Nursing Home Residents.
- Inadequate oral feeding as a barrier to discharge in moderately preterm infants.
- Mothers' Psychological Distress and Feeding of Their Preterm Infants.
- Toxicity of a formulation of the insecticide indoxacarb to the tarnished plant bug, Lygus lineolaris (Hemiptera: Miridae), and the big-eyed bug, Geocoris punctipes (Hemiptera: Lygaeidae).
- Vocal cord dysfunction and feeding difficulties after pediatric cardiovascular surgery.