Subject Areas on Research
- Beta1-adrenergic receptors maintain fetal heart rate and survival.
- Early fetal hypoxia leads to growth restriction and myocardial thinning.
- Hyperoxia-induced tissue hypoxia: a danger?
- Prenatal nicotine exposure in rhesus monkeys compromises development of brainstem and cardiac monoamine pathways involved in perinatal adaptation and sudden infant death syndrome: amelioration by vitamin C.
- The "stress" of being born.
- Using fetal scalp stimulation with Doppler ultrasonography to enhance intermittent auscultation in low-resource settings: a diagnostic trial from Tanzania.
- What is fetal distress?
- Xenon and sevoflurane provide analgesia during labor and fetal brain protection in a perinatal rat model of hypoxia-ischemia.