Subject Areas on Research
- A new modality in nonstress testing: evaluation of beat-to-beat fetal heart rate variability.
- A physiologic model of the dehydroepiandrosterone to estrogen conversion system in the fetoplacental unit. II. Preliminary clinical application--the dehydroepiandrosterone loading test.
- Distinguishing Arterial Ischemic Stroke From Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy in the Neonate at Birth.
- Management of prolonged pregnancy.
- Non-reassuring fetal status: Case definition & guidelines for data collection, analysis, and presentation of immunization safety data.
- Prediction from low birth weight to female adolescent depression: a test of competing hypotheses.
- Preterm premature rupture of membrane management--inpatient versus outpatient: a retrospective review.
- What is fetal distress?