Subject Areas on Research
- Associations of maternal diet with infant adiposity at birth, 6 months and 12 months.
- Birthweight Extremes and Neonatal and Childhood Outcomes after Preterm Premature Rupture of Membranes.
- Fetal overgrowth. Diabetic versus nondiabetic.
- Fetal weight estimates in diabetic gravid women.
- In utero growth of the large-for-menstrual-age fetus.
- Prediction of birthweight from third-trimester ultrasound in morbidly obese women.
- Recognition of the overgrown fetus: in utero ponderal indices.
- Ultrasonographic identification of the macrosomic fetus.