Subject Areas on Research
- Complexity of CNC transcription factors as revealed by gene targeting of the Nrf3 locus.
- Effects of maternal nicotine injections on brain development in the rat: ornithine decarboxylase activity, nucleic acids and proteins in discrete brain regions.
- Ex utero intrapartum treatment procedure in a patient with arthrogryposis multiplex congenita, using continuous spinal anesthesia and intravenous nitroglycerin for uterine relaxation.
- Factors Associated with Previable Delivery following Second Trimester Rupture of Membranes.
- Fetal dexamethasone exposure affects basal ornithine decarboxylase activity in developing rat brain regions and alters acute responses to hypoxia and maternal separation.
- Spontaneous pregnancy reaches viability after low first trimester serum progesterone: a case report.
- Survival and Neurodevelopment of Periviable Infants.
- Tissue-specific inactivation of murine M6P/IGF2R.