Subject Areas on Research
- Amniotic band syndrome in fetal lambs. I: Fetoscopic release and morphometric outcome.
- Attitudes of paediatric and obstetric specialists towards prenatal surgery for lethal and non-lethal conditions.
- Embryonic and neonatal cardiac gene transfer in vivo.
- Expanding the gestational age limits for laser treatment for twin-twin transfusion.
- Heritable spina bifida in sheep: A potential model for fetal repair of myelomeningocele.
- Physician views regarding the benefits and burdens of prenatal surgery for myelomeningocele.
- Specialty-Based Variation in Applying Maternal-Fetal Surgery Trial Evidence.