Subject Areas on Research
- A novel ultrasonic technique for differentiating cysts from solid lesions: preliminary results in the breast.
- Diagnosis of breast cancer using diffuse reflectance spectroscopy: Comparison of a Monte Carlo versus partial least squares analysis based feature extraction technique.
- Disparity mapping applied to sonography of the breast: technical note.
- Ductal epithelial proliferations of the breast: a biological continuum? Comparative genomic hybridization and high-molecular-weight cytokeratin expression patterns.
- Focal fibrosis: a common breast lesion diagnosed at imaging-guided core biopsy.
- Human breast cancer specimens: diffraction-enhanced imaging with histologic correlation--improved conspicuity of lesion detail compared with digital radiography.
- Menstrual cycle-dependent variations of breast cyst fluid proteins and sex steroid receptors in the normal human breast.
- Pathologic considerations in the high-risk breast patient.
- Quantitation of response to therapy in patients with metastatic breast carcinoma by serial analysis of plasma gross cystic disease fluid protein and carcinoembryonic antigen.
- Sonographically guided percutaneous interventions of the breast using a steerable ultrasound beam.
- Subcutaneous mastectomy: an evolution of concept and technique.
- The use of acoustic streaming in breast lesion diagnosis: a clinical study.
Keywords of People