Subject Areas on Research
- #EBUSTwitter: Novel Use of Social Media for Conception, Coordination, and Completion of an International, Multicenter Pathology Study.
- A longer duration of estrogen deficiency increases fibrosis risk among postmenopausal women with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- A multicenter trial of recombinant human interferon gamma in patients with systemic sclerosis: effects on cutaneous fibrosis and interleukin 2 receptor levels.
- A murine model of increased coronary sinus pressure induces myocardial edema with cardiac lymphatic dilation and fibrosis.
- A novel fibrotic disorder associated with increased dermal fibroblast proliferation and downregulation of genes of the microfibrillar network.
- A reappraisal of loop diuretic choice in heart failure patients.
- A small molecular weight catalytic metalloporphyrin antioxidant with superoxide dismutase (SOD) mimetic properties protects lungs from radiation-induced injury.
- AAV CRISPR editing rescues cardiac and muscle function for 18 months in dystrophic mice.
- Abnormal extracellular material in the levator palpebrae superioris complex in congenital ptosis.
- Accumulation of natural killer T cells in progressive nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Actions of thrombin in the interstitium.
- Actual 10-Year Survivors After Resection of Hepatocellular Carcinoma.
- Acute kidney injury to chronic kidney disease transition: insufficient cellular stress response.
- Age-related changes in cardiac structure and function in Fischer 344 x Brown Norway hybrid rats.
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase inhibition blocks mucosal fibrosis in human and mouse ocular scarring.
- Allogeneic marrow transplantation in patients with severe systemic sclerosis: resolution of dermal fibrosis.
- Allograft airway fibrosis in the pulmonary milieu: a disorder of tissue remodeling.
- An MMP-degraded and cross-linked fragment of type III collagen as a non-invasive biomarker of hepatic fibrosis resolution.
- Angiotensin II Type 1A Receptor Expressed in Smooth Muscle Cells is Required for Hypertensive Vascular Remodeling in Mice Infused With Angiotensin II.
- Angiotensin-(1-7) Attenuates Skeletal Muscle Fibrosis and Stiffening in a Mouse Model of Extremity Sarcoma Radiation Therapy.
- Anterior interosseus nerve injury following elbow arthroscopy.
- Anti-fibrotic therapy and lung transplant outcomes in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Antifibrotic Therapy: Is There a Role in Myositis-Interstitial Lung Disease?
- Antifibrotic and uveitogenic properties of gamma interferon in the rabbit eye.
- Assessment of liver fibrosis progression and regression by a serological collagen turnover profile.
- Associations between Cardiac Magnetic Resonance T1 Mapping Parameters and Ventricular Arrhythmia in Patients with Chagas Disease.
- Atypical lymphocytic angiitis of the optic nerve and central nervous system.
- B Lymphocyte signaling established by the CD19/CD22 loop regulates autoimmunity in the tight-skin mouse.
- B-lymphocyte depletion reduces skin fibrosis and autoimmunity in the tight-skin mouse model for systemic sclerosis.
- BOO induces fibrosis and EMT in urothelial cells which can be recapitulated in vitro through elevated storage and voiding pressure cycles.
- Bariatric Radioembolization: A Pilot Study on Technical Feasibility and Safety in a Porcine Model.
- Biochemical Pathways and Myometrial Cell Differentiation Leading to Nodule Formation Containing Collagen and Fibronectin.
- Biomarkers of myocardial stress and fibrosis as predictors of mode of death in patients with chronic heart failure.
- Bladder fibrosis during outlet obstruction is triggered through the NLRP3 inflammasome and the production of IL-1β.
- Both selenium deficiency and modest selenium supplementation lead to myocardial fibrosis in mice via effects on redox-methylation balance.
- Brief report: idiopathic diffuse hyperplasia of pulmonary neuroendocrine cells and airways disease.
- Bronchial and bronchiolar fibrosis in rats exposed to 2,3-pentanedione vapors: implications for bronchiolitis obliterans in humans.
- C-C Motif Chemokine 5 Attenuates Angiotensin II-Dependent Kidney Injury by Limiting Renal Macrophage Infiltration.
- CD19 regulates skin and lung fibrosis via Toll-like receptor signaling in a model of bleomycin-induced scleroderma.
- CD19-dependent B lymphocyte signaling thresholds influence skin fibrosis and autoimmunity in the tight-skin mouse.
- Calcifying fibrous pseudotumor of pleura. A report of three cases of a newly described entity involving the pleura.
- Calcifying fibrous pseudotumor of pleura: radiologic features in three cases.
- Calponin-3 deficiency augments contractile activity, plasticity, fibrogenic response and Yap/Taz transcriptional activation in lens epithelial cells and explants.
- Cardiac phenotype and angiotensin II levels in AT1a, AT1b, and AT2 receptor single, double, and triple knockouts.
- Cardiac-specific mindin overexpression attenuates cardiac hypertrophy via blocking AKT/GSK3β and TGF-β1-Smad signalling.
- Cardioprotective and antiapoptotic effects of heme oxygenase-1 in the failing heart.
- Cardiovascular Imaging With 18F-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography in Patients With Fibroinflammatory Disorders.
- Cell adhesion molecules regulate fibrotic process via Th1/Th2/Th17 cell balance in a bleomycin-induced scleroderma model.
- Changes in Urinary Microbiome Populations Correlate in Kidney Transplants With Interstitial Fibrosis and Tubular Atrophy Documented in Early Surveillance Biopsies.
- Changes in abdominal adipose tissue depots assessed by MRI correlate with hepatic histologic improvement in non-alcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Characterization of implantable biosensor membrane biofouling.
- Chest case of the day. Fibrosing mediastinitis.
- Choline intake in a large cohort of patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Chromosome 4q25 variants and biomarkers of myocardial fibrosis in patients with atrial fibrillation.
- Cinacalcet ameliorates cardiac fibrosis in uremic hearts through suppression of endothelial-to-mesenchymal transition.
- Cirrhosis regression is associated with improved clinical outcomes in patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Clinical benefits of intra-articular anakinra for arthrofibrosis.
- Clinical features, outcomes, and HLA risk factors associated with nitrofurantoin-induced liver injury.
- Clinical phenotype and linkage analysis of the congenital fibrosis of the extraocular muscles in an Indian family.
- Clinicopathologic correlation of an epiretinal membrane associated with a recurrent macular hole.
- Clinicopathologic studies of eyes that were obtained postmortem from four patients who were enrolled in the submacular surgery trials: SST Report No. 16.
- Collapsing glomerulopathy in 19 patients with systemic lupus erythematosus or lupus-like disease.
- Comparative studies of prosthetic materials in the left atrium of the dog.
- Comparison of Optical Coherence Tomography With Fundus Photographs, Fluorescein Angiography, and Histopathologic Analysis in Assessing Coats Disease.
- Comparison of pulmonary and pleural responses of rats and hamsters to inhaled refractory ceramic fibers.
- Comparison of sodium-glucose cotransporter-2 inhibitors and thiazolidinediones for management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Composite tissue allotransplantation: classification of clinical acute skin rejection.
- Computed tomography findings in liver fibrosis and cirrhosis.
- Congenital unilateral fibrosis, blepharoptosis, and enophthalmos syndrome.
- Contracture and transient receptor potential channel upregulation in the anterior glenohumeral joint capsule of patients with end-stage osteoarthritis.
- Contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging identifies focal regions of intramyocardial fibrosis in patients with severe aortic valve disease: Correlation with quantitative histopathology.
- Correlation of [18F]-2-fluoro-deoxy-D-glucose positron emission tomography standard uptake values with the cellular composition of stage I nonsmall cell lung cancer.
- Cyclosporine therapy and the development of interstitial fibrosis in renal allografts.
- DNA methylation signatures reflect aging in patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- Deep learning-based quantification of NAFLD/NASH progression in human liver biopsies.
- Deep-Learning-Driven Quantification of Interstitial Fibrosis in Digitized Kidney Biopsies.
- Deficiency of MMP1a (Matrix Metalloprotease 1a) Collagenase Suppresses Development of Atherosclerosis in Mice: Translational Implications for Human Coronary Artery Disease.
- Defining high bleeding risk in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention: a consensus document from the Academic Research Consortium for High Bleeding Risk.
- Defining the serum proteomic signature of hepatic steatosis, inflammation, ballooning and fibrosis in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Development and Course of Scars in the Comparison of Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatments Trials.
- Development and validation of an ensemble machine learning framework for detection of all-cause advanced hepatic fibrosis: a retrospective cohort study.
- Diagnosis and initial management of nonmalignant diseases related to asbestos.
- Diagnosis of diffuse malignant mesothelioma: experience of a US/Canadian Mesothelioma Panel.
- Differentiation of radiation fibrosis from recurrent neoplasia: a role for 31P MR spectroscopy?
- Disruption of mindin exacerbates cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis.
- Donor-derived regulatory B cells are important for suppression of murine sclerodermatous chronic graft-versus-host disease.
- Dynamic indocyanine green angiography-guided focal thermal laser treatment of fibrotic choroidal neovascularization.
- ENU mutagenesis identifies mice with cardiac fibrosis and hepatic steatosis caused by a mutation in the mitochondrial trifunctional protein beta-subunit.
- Editorial: blood biomarkers for advanced liver fibrosis in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease-not a simple choice?
- Editorial: re-thinking cardiovascular risk factors in NAFLD with advanced fibrosis? Authors' reply.
- Effect of erionite on the pleural mesothelium of the Fischer 344 rat.
- Effect of fibrous glass on rat pleural mesothelium. Histopathologic observations.
- Effects of left ventricular assist device support on biomarkers of cardiovascular stress, fibrosis, fluid homeostasis, inflammation, and renal injury.
- Elevated serum CK18 levels in chronic hepatitis C patients are associated with advanced fibrosis but not steatosis.
- Elucidating the molecular mechanism of cardiac remodeling using a comparative genomic approach.
- Employing Macrophage-Derived Microvesicle for Kidney-Targeted Delivery of Dexamethasone: An Efficient Therapeutic Strategy against Renal Inflammation and Fibrosis.
- Eosinophil-derived leukotriene C4 signals via type 2 cysteinyl leukotriene receptor to promote skin fibrosis in a mouse model of atopic dermatitis.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor trans-activation mediates the tonic and fibrogenic effects of endothelin in the aortic wall of transgenic mice.
- Epigenomic regulation of heart failure: integrating histone marks, long noncoding RNAs, and chromatin architecture.
- Epithelial injury and interstitial fibrosis in the proximal alveolar regions of rats chronically exposed to a simulated pattern of urban ambient ozone.
- Essential role of Smad3 in infarct healing and in the pathogenesis of cardiac remodeling.
- Exercise can prevent and reverse the severity of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Exogenous leptin enhances markers of airway fibrosis in a mouse model of chronic allergic airways disease.
- Exogenously administered secreted frizzled related protein 2 (Sfrp2) reduces fibrosis and improves cardiac function in a rat model of myocardial infarction.
- Expanded polytetrafluoroethylene membrane alters tissue response to implanted Ahmed glaucoma valve.
- Experimental inhibition of porcupine-mediated Wnt O-acylation attenuates kidney fibrosis.
- Extent of tumor fibrosis/hyalinization and infarction following neoadjuvant radiation therapy is associated with improved survival in patients with soft-tissue sarcoma.
- Extracellular superoxide dismutase regulates cardiac function and fibrosis.
- Female pattern hair loss and its relationship to permanent/cicatricial alopecia: a new perspective.
- Ferroptotic stress promotes the accumulation of pro-inflammatory proximal tubular cells in maladaptive renal repair.
- FibroSURE and FibroScan in relation to treatment response in chronic hepatitis C virus.
- Fibrogenesis in pancreatic cancer is a dynamic process regulated by macrophage-stellate cell interaction.
- Fibropolycystic liver disease: CT and MR imaging findings.
- Fibrosing mediastinitis.
- Fibrosis-related biomarkers and large and small vessel disease: the Cardiovascular Health Study.
- Fibrotic Changes to Schlemm's Canal Endothelial Cells in Glaucoma.
- Fibrovascular ingrowth as a cause of Ahmed glaucoma valve failure in children.
- From the archives of the AFIP: Localized fibrous tumor of the pleura.
- Frontal fibrosing alopecia: a retrospective review of 19 patients seen at Duke University.
- Functional problems and arthrofibrosis following total knee arthroplasty.
- Galectin-3, a marker of cardiac fibrosis, predicts incident heart failure in the community.
- Gene expression in obliterative bronchiolitis-like lesions in 2,3-pentanedione-exposed rats.
- Genetic Abrogation of Adenosine A3 Receptor Prevents Uninephrectomy and High Salt-Induced Hypertension.
- Genetic Regulation of Fibroblast Activation and Proliferation in Cardiac Fibrosis.
- Genetic modification of mesenchymal stem cells overexpressing CCR1 increases cell viability, migration, engraftment, and capillary density in the injured myocardium.
- Genome-Wide Association Study Identifies ROBO2 as a Novel Susceptibility Gene for Anthracycline-Related Cardiomyopathy in Childhood Cancer Survivors.
- Glycogenosis is common in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and is independently associated with ballooning, but lower steatosis and lower fibrosis.
- Halofuginone inhibits collagen deposition in fibrous capsules around implants.
- Healing of a free tracheal autograft is enhanced by topical vascular endothelial growth factor in an experimental rabbit model.
- Heart regeneration in zebrafish.
- Hedgehog signaling regulates epithelial-mesenchymal transition during biliary fibrosis in rodents and humans.
- Heme oxygenase-1 (HO-1) inhibits postmyocardial infarct remodeling and restores ventricular function.
- High attenuation areas on chest computed tomography in community-dwelling adults: the MESA study.
- High-dose immunosuppressive therapy and autologous hematopoietic cell transplantation for severe systemic sclerosis: long-term follow-up of the US multicenter pilot study.
- Histopathology of excised midurethral sling mesh.
- Hypothesis: iron chelation plays a vital role in neutrophilic inflammation.
- Hypoxia signaling in renal pericytes-is it safe to activate?
- IL-13 and IL-1beta promote lung fibroblast growth through coordinated up-regulation of PDGF-AA and PDGF-Ralpha.
- Identification of functionally distinct fibro-inflammatory and adipogenic stromal subpopulations in visceral adipose tissue of adult mice.
- Implant healing in experimental animal models of diabetes.
- In inpatients with cirrhosis opioid use is common and associated with length of stay and persistent use post-discharge.
- Inactivation of integrin-β1 prevents the development of polycystic kidney disease after the loss of polycystin-1.
- Increased fructose consumption is associated with fibrosis severity in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Increased lipofuscin on endomyocardial biopsy predicts greater cardiac improvement in adolescents and young adults.
- Inducible Fgf13 ablation enhances caveolae-mediated cardioprotection during cardiac pressure overload.
- Induction of ductal and stromal hyperplasia by basic fibroblast growth factor produced by human pancreatic carcinoma.
- Inhibition of Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 Impairs Ventricular Function and Promotes Cardiac Fibrosis in High Fat-Fed Diabetic Mice.
- Inhibition of epidural scar formation after lumbar laminectomy in the rat.
- Inhibitory effect of angiotensin II type 2 receptor on coronary arterial remodeling after aortic banding in mice.
- Integrative Genomics Identifies Novel Associations with APOL1 Risk Genotypes in Black NEPTUNE Subjects.
- Integrin-β1 is required for the renal cystogenesis caused by ciliary defects.
- Intercellular adhesion molecule-1 deficiency attenuates the development of skin fibrosis in tight-skin mice.
- Interplay between vesicoureteric reflux and kidney infection in the development of reflux nephropathy in mice.
- Interstitial fibrosis scored on whole-slide digital imaging of kidney biopsies is a predictor of outcome in proteinuric glomerulopathies.
- In Vivo Effects of Long-Term Cigarette Smoke Exposure on Mammary Tissue in Mice.
- Iron and Iron-Related Proteins in Asbestosis.
- KLF4 in Macrophages Attenuates TNFα-Mediated Kidney Injury and Fibrosis.
- Kidney Biopsy Features Most Predictive of Clinical Outcomes in the Spectrum of Minimal Change Disease and Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis.
- Kidney Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Change in eGFR in Individuals with CKD.
- Klotho and phosphate are modulators of pathologic uremic cardiac remodeling.
- Lack of Thy1 defines a pathogenic fraction of cardiac fibroblasts in heart failure.
- Large-Scale Characterization of Systemic Sclerosis Serum Protein Profile: Comparison to Peripheral Blood Cell Transcriptome and Correlations With Skin/Lung Fibrosis.
- Left Atrial Structure and Function in Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction: A RELAX Substudy.
- Linking immune responses with fibrosis in allergic eye disease.
- Loss of Endothelial Hypoxia Inducible Factor-Prolyl Hydroxylase 2 Induces Cardiac Hypertrophy and Fibrosis.
- Loss of basal cells precedes bronchiolitis obliterans-like pathological changes in a murine model of chlorine gas inhalation.
- Low Testosterone Is Associated With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis and Fibrosis Severity in Men.
- MAPK-activated protein kinase-2 in cardiac hypertrophy and cyclooxygenase-2 regulation in heart.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of intramuscular myxoma with histological comparison and a review of the literature.
- Malignant struma ovarii: a blinded study of 86 cases assessing which histologic features correlate with aggressive clinical behavior.
- Mapping genetic contributions to cardiac pathology induced by Beta-adrenergic stimulation in mice.
- Mechanisms of fiber-induced diseases: implications for the safety evaluation of synthetic vitreous fibers.
- Medical Facts versus Value Judgments--Toward Preference-Sensitive Guidelines.
- Melanocytic nevi with nonsurgical trauma: a histopathologic study.
- Mesenteric tumour deposits arising from small-intestine neuroendocrine tumours are frequently associated with fibrosis and IgG4-expressing plasma cells.
- Mindin (SPON2) Is Essential for Cutaneous Fibrogenesis in a Mouse Model of Systemic Sclerosis.
- Modeling dynamics in diseased cardiac tissue: Impact of model choice.
- Molecular evaluation of BK polyomavirus nephropathy.
- Multi-modal magnetic resonance elastography for noninvasive assessment of ovarian tissue rigidity in vivo.
- Multiinstitutional Evaluation of the Liver Surface Nodularity Score on CT for Staging Liver Fibrosis and Predicting Liver-Related Events in Patients With Hepatitis C.
- Multiplex protein analysis to determine fibrosis stage and progression in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
- Muscle-specific functional deficits and lifelong fibrosis in response to paediatric radiotherapy and tumour elimination.
- Myocardial Damage Detected by Late Gadolinium Enhancement Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Is Uncommon in Peripartum Cardiomyopathy.
- Myocardial Fibrosis Progression in Duchenne and Becker Muscular Dystrophy: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Myocardial Fibrosis and Prognosis in Heart Transplant Recipients.
- Myocardial Fibrosis in Patients With Primary Mitral Regurgitation With and Without Prolapse.
- Myofibroblastic cells function as progenitors to regenerate murine livers after partial hepatectomy.
- NKT-associated hedgehog and osteopontin drive fibrogenesis in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
- Native T1 Mapping for the Diagnosis of Myocardial Fibrosis in Patients With Chronic Myocardial Infarction.
- Negative regulation of myofibroblast differentiation by PTEN (Phosphatase and Tensin Homolog Deleted on chromosome 10).
- Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis: possible association with a predisposing infection.
- Neural misdirection in congenital ocular fibrosis syndrome: implications and pathogenesis.
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis pathogenesis: role of repair in regulating the disease progression.
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease with cirrhosis increases familial risk for advanced fibrosis.
- Novel Manganese-Porphyrin Superoxide Dismutase-Mimetic Widens the Therapeutic Margin in a Preclinical Head and Neck Cancer Model.
- Opposing actions of renal tubular- and myeloid-derived porcupine in obstruction-induced kidney fibrosis.
- Osteoradionecrosis mimicking metastatic epidural spinal cord compression.
- Oxidant stress from nitric oxide synthase-3 uncoupling stimulates cardiac pathologic remodeling from chronic pressure load.
- Pancreatic duct stenosis secondary to small endocrine neoplasms: a manifestation of serotonin production?
- Pancreatic intraepithelial neoplasia and histological changes in non-neoplastic pancreas associated with neoadjuvant therapy in patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Pannus-related prosthetic valve dysfunction and life-threatening aortic regurgitation.
- Pathogenesis of radiation-induced capsular contracture in tissue expander and implant breast reconstruction.
- Pathologic Proteolytic Processing of N-Cadherin as a Marker of Human Fibrotic Disease.
- Pathologic response to preoperative chemotherapy in colorectal liver metastases: fibrosis, not necrosis, predicts outcome.
- Patterns of morphologic alteration in residual rectal carcinoma following preoperative chemoradiation and their association with long-term outcome.
- Percutaneous stenting of right pulmonary artery stenosis in fibrosing mediastinitis.
- Percutaneous vascular stent implantation as treatment for central vascular obstruction due to fibrosing mediastinitis.
- Performance of the AST-to-platelet ratio index as a noninvasive marker of fibrosis in pediatric patients with chronic viral hepatitis.
- Phase II trial of postoperative adjuvant intraperitoneal cisplatin and fluorouracil and systemic fluorouracil chemotherapy in patients with resected gastric cancer.
- Piezo1-mediated stellate cell activation causes pressure-induced pancreatic fibrosis in mice.
- Pigment epithelium-derived factor regulates early pancreatic fibrotic responses and suppresses the profibrotic cytokine thrombospondin-1.
- Platelet-derived growth factor receptor-β (PDGFRβ) lineage tracing highlights perivascular cell to myofibroblast transdifferentiation during post-traumatic osteoarthritis.
- Pleural effects of indium phosphide in B6C3F1 mice: nonfibrous particulate induced pleural fibrosis.
- Positron emission tomography in the pretreatment evaluation and follow-up of non-small cell lung cancer patients treated with radiotherapy: preliminary findings.
- Predictors of Post-Operative Pain Relief in Patients with Chronic Pancreatitis Undergoing the Frey or Whipple Procedure.
- Presence of mechanical dyssynchrony in Duchenne muscular dystrophy.
- Prognostic significance of myocardial fibrosis quantification by histopathology and magnetic resonance imaging in patients with severe aortic valve disease.
- Prognostic value of left ventricular apical tissue removed for HeartMate II left ventricular assist device placement.
- Prognostic value of myocardial fibrosis on cardiac magnetic resonance imaging in patients with ischemic cardiomyopathy: A systematic review.
- Progression of Myocardial Fibrosis in Nonischemic DCM and Association With Mortality and Heart Failure Outcomes.
- Progressive cardiac dysfunction and fibrosis in the cardiomyopathic hamster and effects of growth hormone and angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibition.
- Prominent inflammatory changes on muscle biopsy in patients with Miyoshi myopathy.
- Prospective Evaluation of the Correlation Between Gated Cardiac Computed Tomography Detected Vascular Fibrosis and Ease of Transvenous Lead Extraction.
- Prostacyclin protects against elevated blood pressure and cardiac fibrosis.
- Protection against chronic pancreatitis and pancreatic fibrosis in mice overexpressing pancreatic secretory trypsin inhibitor.
- Protective role of T-bet and Th1 cytokines in pulmonary graft-versus-host disease and peribronchiolar fibrosis.
- Quantitative susceptibility mapping of kidney inflammation and fibrosis in type 1 angiotensin receptor-deficient mice.
- Radiation-induced hypoxia may perpetuate late normal tissue injury.
- Recombinant factor VIIa in patients with coagulopathy secondary to anticoagulant therapy, cirrhosis, or severe traumatic injury: review of safety profile.
- Regional variations in small intestinal submucosa evoke differences in inflammation with subsequent impact on tissue regeneration in the rat bladder augmentation model.
- Relationship between histopathology and in vitro clonogenicity in breast cancer.
- Relationship of smoking and fibrosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
- Relief of superior vena cava syndrome due to fibrosing mediastinitis using the Palmaz stent.
- Remodeling and reparation of the cardiovascular system.
- Renal Interstitial Fibrosis: An Imperfect Predictor of Kidney Disease Progression in Some Patient Cohorts.
- Renal denervation attenuates NADPH oxidase-mediated oxidative stress and hypertension in rats with hydronephrosis.
- Rescue of Pressure Overload-Induced Heart Failure by Estrogen Therapy.
- Response to: The paradox of implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: When guidelines play against care improvement.
- Role of TGF-beta1 in renal parenchymal scarring following childhood urinary tract infection.
- Role of hypoxia in inflammatory upper airway disease.
- Role of transforming growth factor beta in human disease.
- STAT3 Regulates Self-Renewal of Adult Muscle Satellite Cells during Injury-Induced Muscle Regeneration.
- Sarcoidosis: correlation of pulmonary parenchymal pattern at CT with results of pulmonary function tests.
- Scleroderma and IgG4-related disease.
- Serotonin expression in pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors correlates with a trabecular histologic pattern and large duct involvement.
- Serum osteopontin is a biomarker of severe fibrosis and portal hypertension in human and murine schistosomiasis mansoni.
- Simtuzumab for Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis: Phase 2 Study Results With Insights on the Natural History of the Disease.
- Smad3 Signaling Promotes Fibrosis While Preserving Cardiac and Aortic Geometry in Obese Diabetic Mice.
- Sterilization with methyl cyanoacrylate-induced fallopian tube occlusion from a nonsurgical transvaginal approach in rabbits.
- Stimulating Type 1 Angiotensin Receptors on T Lymphocytes Attenuates Renal Fibrosis.
- Stroke risk assessment in atrial fibrillation: risk factors and markers of atrial myopathy.
- Succinate-GPR-91 receptor signalling is responsible for nonalcoholic steatohepatitis-associated fibrosis: Effects of DHA supplementation.
- TNF-α in T lymphocytes attenuates renal injury and fibrosis during nephrotoxic nephritis.
- TRPC Channels in Proteinuric Kidney Diseases.
- TRPV4 activation of endothelial nitric oxide synthase resists nonalcoholic fatty liver disease by blocking CYP2E1-mediated redox toxicity.
- Targeting endogenous kidney regeneration using anti-IL11 therapy in acute and chronic models of kidney disease.
- Testosterone is Associated With Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis and Fibrosis in Premenopausal Women With NAFLD.
- Texture Analysis of Magnetic Resonance Enterography Contrast Enhancement Can Detect Fibrosis in Crohn Disease Strictures.
- Th1 inflammatory response with altered expression of profibrotic and vasoactive mediators in AT1A and AT1B double-knockout mice.
- The Biology of Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease: A Task Force Report from the National Institutes of Health Consensus Development Project on Criteria for Clinical Trials in Chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease.
- The CO/HO system reverses inhibition of mitochondrial biogenesis and prevents murine doxorubicin cardiomyopathy.
- The Evolution of Fibrosis and Atrophy and Their Relationship with Visual Outcomes in Asian Persons with Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
- The association of left atrial low-voltage regions on electroanatomic mapping with low attenuation regions on cardiac computed tomography perfusion imaging in patients with atrial fibrillation.
- The conundrum of cryptogenic cirrhosis: Adverse outcomes without treatment options.
- The hedgehog pathway regulates remodelling responses to biliary obstruction in rats.
- The life, times, and health care of Harry L Hopkins: Presidential advisor and perpetual patient.
- The matrix protein Fibulin-5 is at the interface of tissue stiffness and inflammation in fibrosis.
- The role of cardiovascular MRI in heart failure and the cardiomyopathies.
- The role of osteopontin and osteopontin aptamer (OPN-R3) in fibroblast activity.
- The role of the Grb2-p38 MAPK signaling pathway in cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis.
- The role of β-arrestin2-dependent signaling in thoracic aortic aneurysm formation in a murine model of Marfan syndrome.
- The severity of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease is associated with gut dysbiosis and shift in the metabolic function of the gut microbiota.
- The transcription factor Twist1 in the distal nephron but not in macrophages propagates aristolochic acid nephropathy.
- The two-pore domain potassium channel TREK-1 mediates cardiac fibrosis and diastolic dysfunction.
- The use of lipid microtubes as a novel slow-release delivery system for laryngeal injection.
- Thyroid Hormone Decreases Hepatic Steatosis, Inflammation, and Fibrosis in a Dietary Mouse Model of Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.
- Transcriptome analysis reveals autophagy as regulator of TGFβ/Smad-induced fibrogenesis in trabecular meshwork cells.
- Transforming growth factor-beta 1 and mannose 6-phosphate/insulin-like growth factor-II receptor expression during intrahepatic bile duct hyperplasia and biliary fibrosis in the rat.
- Transmethylamine-N-Oxide Is Associated With Diffuse Cardiac Fibrosis in People Living With HIV.
- Treatment response in the PIVENS trial is associated with decreased Hedgehog pathway activity.
- Twist1 in Infiltrating Macrophages Attenuates Kidney Fibrosis via Matrix Metallopeptidase 13-Mediated Matrix Degradation.
- Twist1 in T Lymphocytes Augments Kidney Fibrosis after Ureteral Obstruction.
- Type 1 angiotensin receptors on macrophages ameliorate IL-1 receptor-mediated kidney fibrosis.
- Type V Collagen in Scar Tissue Regulates the Size of Scar after Heart Injury.
- Ultrastructural studies of unstable angina in living man.
- Urinary bladder organ hypertrophy is partially regulated by Akt1-mediated protein synthesis pathway.
- Use of cardiac magnetic resonance imaging to evaluate cardiac structure, function and fibrosis in children with infantile Pompe disease on enzyme replacement therapy.
- Validation of sub-segmental visual scoring for the quantification of ischemic and nonischemic myocardial fibrosis using late gadolinium enhancement MRI.
- Validation of the accuracy of the FAST™ score for detecting patients with at-risk nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) in a North American cohort and comparison to other non-invasive algorithms.
- Vasopressin receptor antagonists.
- Visceral Adipose Tissue Mesothelial Cells: Living on the Edge or Just Taking Up Space?
- Vitamin B12 and folate decrease inflammation and fibrosis in NASH by preventing syntaxin 17 homocysteinylation.
- [Renal erythropoietin-producing cells and kidney disease].
- [Renal fibrosis and anemia].
Keywords of People
- Abbruzzese, James, D. C. I. Distinguished Professor of Medical Oncology, Medicine, Medical Oncology
- Barker, Piers Christopher Andrew, Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, Cardiology
- Buckley, Anne Frances, Assistant Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Charles, Hal Cecil, Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Radiology, Radiology
- Choi, Steven Sok, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Gastroenterology
- Gunn, Michael Dee, Professor of Medicine, Integrative Immunobiology
- Hogan, Brigid L. M., Research Professor of Cell Biology, Cell Biology
- Hughes Jr., Monty, Assistant Professor in Surgery, Surgery, Urology
- Johnson, G. Allan, Charles E. Putman University Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Biomedical Engineering
- McLendon, Roger Edwin, Professor of Pathology, Pathology
- Mentz, Robert John, Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Cardiology
- O'Connor, Christopher Michael, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Medicine, Medicine, Clinical Pharmacology
- Pang, Herbert, Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Biostatistics & Bioinformatics, Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Patz Jr., Edward F., James and Alice Chen Distinguished Professor of Radiology, Pathology
- Sparks, Matthew A., Associate Professor of Medicine, Medicine, Nephrology
- Sunday, Mary Elizabeth Anne, Professor of Pathology, Cell Biology