Subject Areas on Research
- A novel, topologically constrained DNA molecule containing a double Holliday junction: design, synthesis, and initial biochemical characterization.
- Activity of psoralen-functionalized nanoscintillators against cancer cells upon X-ray excitation.
- Enhancing Radiation Therapy Through Cherenkov Light-Activated Phototherapy.
- Nucleo-cytoplasmic interactions that control nuclear envelope breakdown and entry into mitosis in the sea urchin zygote.
- Photo-activated psoralen binds the ErbB2 catalytic kinase domain, blocking ErbB2 signaling and triggering tumor cell apoptosis.
- Structure and function of the UvrB protein.
- X-Ray Psoralen Activated Cancer Therapy (X-PACT).