Subject Areas on Research
- Conflict monitoring in the human anterior cingulate cortex during selective attention to global and local object features.
- Control networks and hemispheric asymmetries in parietal cortex during attentional orienting in different spatial reference frames.
- Externality as a function of obesity in children: pervasive style or eating-specific attribute?
- Locus of control and vasomotor response to sensory processing.
- Not noisy, just wrong: the role of suboptimal inference in behavioral variability.
- Partial REM sleep deprivation, schizophrenia and field articulation.
- What is odd in the oddball task? Prefrontal cortex is activated by dynamic changes in response strategy.