Subject Areas on Research
- Bancroftian filariasis and membrane filters: are night surveys necessary?
- Improvement in the antifilarial efficacy of doxycycline and rifampicin by combination therapy and drug delivery approach.
- Ivermectin for the treatment of Wuchereria bancrofti filariasis. Efficacy and adverse reactions.
- Mining Filarial Genomes for Diagnostic and Therapeutic Targets.
- The n-hexane and chloroform fractions of Piper betle L. trigger different arms of immune responses in BALB/c mice and exhibit antifilarial activity against human lymphatic filarid Brugia malayi.