Subject Areas on Research
- Basal laminar deposit formation in APO B100 transgenic mice: complex interactions between dietary fat, blue light, and vitamin E.
- Depletion of plasma membrane cholesterol dampens hydrostatic pressure and shear stress-induced mechanotransduction pathways in osteoblast cultures.
- Dominant late-onset retinal degeneration with regional variation of sub-retinal pigment epithelium deposits, retinal function, and photoreceptor degeneration.
- Esterified and unesterified cholesterol in drusen and basal deposits of eyes with age-related maculopathy.
- Regulation of beta adrenergic receptors in isolated frog erythrocyte plasma membranes.
- The integrity of a cholesterol-binding pocket in Niemann-Pick C2 protein is necessary to control lysosome cholesterol levels.