Subject Areas on Research
- A feasibility study using radiochromic films for fast neutron 2D passive dosimetry.
- An investigation of the accuracy of an IMRT dose distribution using two- and three-dimensional dosimetry techniques.
- Application of Gafchromic film in the dosimetry of an intravascular brachytherapy source.
- Characteristics of Gafchromic XRQA2 films for kV image dose measurement.
- Characteristics of sensitometric curves of radiographic films.
- Comparative dose evaluations between XVI and OBI cone beam CT systems using Gafchromic XRQA2 film and nanoDot optical stimulated luminescence dosimeters.
- Computed tomography dose index and dose length product for cone-beam CT: Monte Carlo simulations.
- Dosimetric characteristics of the Novoste Beta-Cath 90Sr/Y source trains at submillimeter distances.
- Evaluation of a 2D diode array for IMRT quality assurance.
- Evaluation of the EDR-2 film for relative dosimetry of high-energy photon and electron beams.
- Evaluation of the absorbed dose to the breast using radiochromic film in a dedicated CT mammotomography system employing a quasi-monochromatic x-ray beam.
- Isodose curve mappings measured while undergoing rotation for quality assurance testing of a 137Cs irradiator.
- Spiral computed tomography phase-space source model in the BEAMnrc/EGSnrc Monte Carlo system: implementation and validation.
- Time delay measurement for linac based treatment delivery in synchronized respiratory gating radiotherapy.
- Volumetric-modulated arc therapy: effective and efficient end-to-end patient-specific quality assurance.
Keywords of People