Subject Areas on Research
- Fatalities above 30,000 feet: characterizing pediatric deaths on commercial airline flights worldwide.
- First aid normobaric oxygen for the treatment of recreational diving injuries.
- Hyperbaric oxygen for decompression sickness.
- Pressure immobilization delays mortality and increases intracompartmental pressure after artificial intramuscular rattlesnake envenomation in a porcine model.
- Scarf Injury: a qualitative examination of the emergency response and acute care pathway from a unique mechanism of road traffic injury in Bangladesh.