Subject Areas on Research
- BPIFB3 Regulates Endoplasmic Reticulum Morphology To Facilitate Flavivirus Replication.
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of Flaviviruses.
- Cross-Reactive Immunity Among Flaviviruses.
- Flavivirus RNA transactions from viral entry to genome replication.
- Flavivirus serocomplex cross-reactive immunity is protective by activating heterologous memory CD4 T cells.
- Recombinant HIV-1 vaccine candidates based on replication-defective flavivirus vector.
- The in vivo antiviral effect of CL246,738 is mediated by the independent induction of interferon-alpha and interferon-beta.
- Zika virus-related neurotropic flaviviruses infect human placental explants and cause fetal demise in mice.