Subject Areas on Research
- Accumulation of Ubiquitin and Sequestosome-1 Implicate Protein Damage in Diacetyl-Induced Cytotoxicity.
- Behavioral and neural responses to gustatory stimuli delivered non-contingently through intra-oral cannulas.
- Bowel preparation before colonoscopy.
- Combination of flavor enhancement and chemosensory education improves nutritional status in older cancer patients.
- Conditioned changes in appetitive and consummatory responses to flavors paired with oral or nutrient reinforcement among adult rats.
- Development of a citric acid aerosol as a smoking cessation aid.
- Diacetyl induces amphiregulin shedding in pulmonary epithelial cells and in experimental bronchiolitis obliterans.
- Models of toxicity of diacetyl and alternative diones.
- Presence of High-Intensity Sweeteners in Popular Cigarillos of Varying Flavor Profiles.
- Proteomic Analysis of Primary Human Airway Epithelial Cells Exposed to the Respiratory Toxicant Diacetyl.
- The Diacetyl-Exposed Human Airway Epithelial Secretome: New Insights into Flavoring-Induced Airways Disease.
Keywords of People