Subject Areas on Research
- A proarrhythmic response to sodium channel blockade: modulation of the vulnerable period in guinea pig ventricular myocardium.
- Antiarrhythmic drug use in patients <65 years with atrial fibrillation and without structural heart disease.
- Block of wild-type and inactivation-deficient cardiac sodium channels IFM/QQQ stably expressed in mammalian cells.
- Efficacy of Flecainide in the Treatment of Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia: A Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Mixed treatment comparisons for atrial fibrillation: evidence network or bewildering entanglement?
- Mortality in patients treated with flecainide and encainide for supraventricular arrhythmias.
- Safety and efficacy of flecainide in subjects with Long QT-3 syndrome (DeltaKPQ mutation): a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
Keywords of People