Subject Areas on Research
- A randomized controlled trial of household-based flocculant-disinfectant drinking water treatment for diarrhea prevention in rural Guatemala.
- Effect of point-of-use disinfection, flocculation and combined flocculation-disinfection on drinking water quality in western Kenya.
- Effects of integrated fixed film activated sludge media on activated sludge settling in biological nutrient removal systems.
- Household based treatment of drinking water with flocculant-disinfectant for preventing diarrhoea in areas with turbid source water in rural western Kenya: cluster randomised controlled trial.
- Identification and characterization of an SKN7 homologue in Cryptococcus neoformans.