Subject Areas on Research
- Assimilation of virtual legs and perception of floor texture by complete paraplegic patients receiving artificial tactile feedback.
- Comparison of techniques to reduce residential lead dust on carpet and upholstery: the new jersey assessment of cleaning techniques trial.
- Field evaluation and comparison of five methods of sampling lead dust on carpets.
- Hazardous chemicals in synthetic turf materials and their bioaccessibility in digestive fluids.
- Mercury hair levels and factors that influence exposure for residents of Huancavelica, Peru.
- Residential mercury contamination in adobe brick homes in Huancavelica, Peru.
- Speciation and bioaccessibility of mercury in adobe bricks and dirt floors in Huancavelica, Peru.