Subject Areas on Research
- A selective imidazobenzodiazepine antagonist of ethanol in the rat.
- Characterization of the analgesic effects of the benzodiazepine antagonist, Ro 15-1788.
- Contrasting effects of centromedial and basolateral amygdaloid lesions on stress-related responses in the rat.
- Evaluation of flumazenil for reversing the effects of midazolam-induced conscious sedation or general anesthesia.
- Medial septal benzodiazepine receptors modulate hippocampal evoked responses and long-term potentiation.
- Paradoxical reactions in children associated with midazolam use during endoscopy.
- Radiation inactivation studies of the benzodiazepine/gamma-aminobutyric acid/chloride ionophore receptor complex.
- Reduced GABA neurotransmission underlies hyperalgesia induced by repeated forced swimming stress.
- Stress-induced hyperalgesia is associated with a reduced and delayed GABA inhibitory control that enhances post-synaptic NMDA receptor activation in the spinal cord.
- The influence of inhalational anesthetics on in vivo and in vitro benzodiazepine receptor binding in the rat cerebral cortex.
- The use of flumazenil in the anxious and benzodiazepine-dependent ECT patient.
Keywords of People