Subject Areas on Research
- Attenuation of the effects of punishment by ethanol: comparisons with chlordiazepoxide.
- Barbiturate and GABA receptors coupled to benzodiazepine receptors in rat hippocampal formation: a radiohistochemical study.
- Benzodiazepine receptor declines in hippocampal formation following limbic seizures.
- Benzodiazepine receptor increases after repeated seizures: evidence for localization to dentate granule cells.
- Comparison of the effects of diphenylbarbituric acid, phenobarbital, pentobarbital and secobarbital on GABA-mediated inhibition and benzodiazepine binding.
- Concurrent use of methamphetamine, MDMA, LSD, ketamine, GHB, and flunitrazepam among American youths.
- Density and distribution of hippocampal neurotransmitter receptors in autism: an autoradiographic study.
- Fluorescence imaging of GABAA receptor-mediated intracellular [Cl-] in P19-N cells reveals unique pharmacological properties.
- Increased hypothalamic [3H]flunitrazepam binding in hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis hyporesponsive Lewis rats.
- Kindled seizures result in decreased responsiveness of benzodiazepine receptors to gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
- Radiation inactivation studies of the benzodiazepine/gamma-aminobutyric acid/chloride ionophore receptor complex.
- Rapid down-regulation of GABAA receptors in the gerbil hippocampus following transient cerebral ischemia.
- Steroid hormone metabolites are barbiturate-like modulators of the GABA receptor.
- Unilateral kindling of the inferior collicular cortex does not transfer to the contralateral seizure sensitive site or alter [3H]flunitrazepam and [35S]TBPS binding.
- [3H]-flunitrazepam-labeled benzodiazepine binding sites in the hippocampal formation in autism: a multiple concentration autoradiographic study.
- gamma-Aminobutyric acid and benzodiazepine receptors in the kindling model of epilepsy: a quantitative radiohistochemical study.
Keywords of People