Subject Areas on Research
- Accelerated platelet inhibition by switching from atorvastatin to a non-CYP3A4-metabolized statin in patients with high platelet reactivity (ACCEL-STATIN) study.
- Coenzyme Q10 and statins in heart failure: the dog that didn't bark.
- Effect of alirocumab, a monoclonal antibody to PCSK9, on long-term cardiovascular outcomes following acute coronary syndromes: rationale and design of the ODYSSEY outcomes trial.
- Functional and pharmacological characterization of the modulatory role of serotonin on the firing activity of locus coeruleus norepinephrine neurons.
- International geographic variation in event rates in trials of heart failure with preserved and reduced ejection fraction.
- Measuring carotid artery intima-media thickness: simplicity versus complexity?
- Open-label, ascending dose, prospective cohort study evaluating the antiviral efficacy of Rosuvastatin therapy in serum and lipid fractions in patients with chronic hepatitis C.
- Para-[18F]fluorobenzylguanidine kinetics in a canine coronary artery occlusion model.
- Preclinical evaluation and PET imaging of 18F-labeled Mel-14 F(ab')2 fragment in normal dogs.
- Severe rhabdomyolysis due to rosuvastatin in a liver transplant subject with human immunodeficiency virus and immunosuppressive therapy-related dyslipidemia.
- Statins improve outcome in murine models of intracranial hemorrhage and traumatic brain injury: a translational approach.
- Synthesis and evaluation of 18F-labeled benzylguanidine analogs for targeting the human norepinephrine transporter.
- Synthesis and preliminary evaluation of para- and meta-[18F]fluorobenzylguanidine.
- The selective serotonin-2A receptor antagonist M100907 reverses behavioral deficits in dopamine transporter knockout mice.
- Uptake and retention kinetics of para-fluorine-18-fluorobenzylguanidine in isolated rat heart.
Keywords of People